Thursday, June 23, 2011

The game of life - Cronkite style



A big thank you to the wonderful individual who took three days to construct a game that not only tested our learning but got us moving after the ice cream celebration.


I thought it was fun even though we did not win.



It is a great idea to have the Journalism I kids remember the important points while they have a little fun.



This is something I cannot wait to try when I get back.

Patty Baugher
Bel Air, Md
Patterson Mill High School

3 comments:

  1. This game was THE BOMB! I thought the time and effort put into making the game was amazing. This is definitely something that I could do with my students. I'm thankful for the fun, but also for the idea.

    Karla Erdman
    Freedom High School
    Bethlehem, PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think about applications for journalism classes, but you're right. It's a great way to build camaraderie and drive home key points.

    Steve Elliott
    Arizona State University
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  3. The game was fun. Thank you to the organizers. I think we may have tarnished the view of teachers in the eyes of the students moderating the game.

    Thomas Curran
    Grace King High School
    Metairie, La

    ReplyDelete